Take part in a virtual event!
Let’s go virtual! Join an event for Young Epilepsy and continue to support young people with epilepsy and neurological conditions.
Get involved in a few easy steps:
- Choose your virtual event and date(s) that works for you - it can be almost anything: a run, cycle, walk, comedy night or quiz.
- Start fundraising - set up your JustGiving page.
- Get people involved. Share your page on social media, texts, WhatsApp and build up your donations.
Check out some events below and see how you can go virtual for Young Epilepsy:
Virtual Challenge Events
London Marathon 2020
When: 4 October 2020
Reg fee: £20 (Spaces are limited)
The iconic London Marathon is going virtual for 2020. You will have 24 hours to complete the 26.2 miles, from 00:00 to 23:59 on Sunday 4 October, and will be able to run, walk, take breaks and use the awesome App that will support you along your route. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to support Young Epilepsy.
For more information visit: www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com
Virtual Run Series
Reg fee: £20 via RunThrough events
Choose any distance to suit you from a 10k to an ultra-marathon. If you’ve missed out on an event this year, you can still achieve your goal. Let us know about your run or choose an organised run by visiting RunThrough. RunThrough have a great selection of virtual runs to take part in.
For more information visit: https://www.runthrough.co.uk/
Walk for Young Epilepsy
Reg fee: Free
Join the purple community and walk for Young Epilepsy anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any distance.
Or join the 26 miles in 26 days challenge
Following Purple Day’s success, take part in the famous 26 miles in 26 days challenge. You don’t have to walk 26 miles, you cycle, swim and be as adventurous as you like. Don’t feel limited to a mile a day - you can conquer them all in a week, or even less if you want to.
Become a virtual fundraiser!
Why not host your own event for Young Epilepsy and continue to support young people with epilepsy and neurological conditions?
Let us know who you are and what you are doing by filling the form below so we can support you all the way.
From virtual quizzes, to craft days, let your imagination run wild and host a virtual fundraiser for Young Epilepsy. We have everything you need to get started, t-shirts, balloons, stickers, collection boxes and sponsorship forms and it’s easy to set up an online fundraising page.
- Craft days: Host a craft day with your friends and family. Crafters can donate to take part or sell their crafts all in support of Young Epilepsy.
- Birthday fundraisers: Couldn’t have a birthday party this year? How about setting up a donations page on Facebook and asking your friends to donate instead of presents?
- Quizzes: Host a quiz on Zoom or invite a small group of friends round for a socially distance quizathon! Ask for an entry donation and support Young Epilepsy. Instructions on how to organise a quiz can be found here.