You will benefit from in-depth training and development, you'll also receive a competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits, including:
- Standard 5 weeks holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Flexible and term time working
- Occupational pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised staff dining room
- Gym membership
- Simply Health – health savings scheme
- On site accommodation may be available for employees working unsocial hours
With over 750 staff on site, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and guarantee an interview to all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria.
Young Epilepsy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The charity proudly pays both their male and female employees equally.