Could you take 10,000 steps a day in a month of your choice for children with epilepsy?
- 10,000 steps every day in a month of your choice
- A free t-shirt for your challenge
- Do your steps your own way
- Raise money for research, treatment and support
Join now and get your FREE t-shirt to wear as you take part.
Take 10,000 steps a day and help improve research, treatment and practical support for children and young people living with epilepsy.
There’s just four simple steps you need to take to get started with your challenge:
- Register for your FREE t-shirt and fundraising pack
- Set up your fundraising page (click Start fundraising on the page)
- Join the #TeamPossible Fundraisers Facebook group: a community to help each other and support fundraisers with their wonderful efforts
- Start your challenge on the first day of the month of your choice
We are really enjoying it and it’s keeping us active everyday which is good. Feel like we will have to keep the steps challenge going after this , makes you get out and about abit more even when you feel like oh it’s raining/ oh it’s too dark-you find yourself pushing yourself to get out and do them last few steps. – KayleighKayleigh took part in the 10,000 steps a day challenge in November and loved it. Are you ready for a challenge in 2023?
Join #TeamPossible and help create a society in which children and young people with epilepsy can thrive.