To create better futures for young lives with epilepsy and associated conditions.
To enable children and young people with epilepsy and associated conditions to develop their full potential through:
- Removing stigma and discrimination
- Being at the forefront of research into epilepsy
- Providing expert information, training and advice to professionals and families
- Influencing policy and thought
- Delivering unique integrated health, education and care services to support students at our Lingfield campus to achieve progression and independence.
- Focus on children and young people
- Belief in people
- Innovation and creativity