We will make our vision and mission a reality through achieving our strategic objectives:
- To provide excellent specialist education, residential and health services for the students at St Piers School, the Surestart Centre and St Piers College, each with an education/enrichment dimension for students, and to develop and deliver a range of outstanding day and residential services.
- To be the voice and champion of childhood epilepsy through providing information, awareness, support and campaigning.
- To develop, deliver and support pioneering research that will make a difference to children and young people with epilepsy, their parents and carers.
- To use our world leading health expertise to support young people with epilepsy and other neurological conditions through the delivery of an excellent range of specialist multi-disciplinary diagnostic, assessment and rehabilitation services.
- To be a commercially astute organisation that is financially secure and that invests in the future.
- To maintain a workforce that is engaged, motivated, skilled and highly professional in all that it does.
- To operate an organisation that is efficient, effective and ‘fit for purpose’ to deliver our objectives.