Brightest minds meet at the Young Epilepsy Paediatric Epilepsy Research Retreat 2017
World renowned paediatric neurologist and senior research fellow, Professor Ingrid Scheffer AO will lead Young Epilepsy’s Paediatric Epilepsy Research Retreat 2017 and hosted by Professor Helen Cross OBE, The Prince of Wales’s, Chair of Childhood Epilepsy.
Now in its seventh year, this event sees the brightest minds of international researchers, professors, PhD students and research scientists participating in 21 different presentations concerning varied projects which aim to tackle epilepsy, support early intervention and improve long term outcomes for children and young people.
This year, look out for
- Our summary of the Research Retreat 2017
- Annual Research Report 2016/17
- The Young Epilepsy Spring Masterclass on Sleep in Epilepsy
- The Young Epilepsy PLEAT Study Day for Paediatric Trainees, specialist trainees, consultants and non-training graduate paediatricians
- The Young Epilepsy Autumn Masterclass
Follow us on Twitter with the Hashtag #epilepsyresearch to keep up to date.