Reference : 020520191
Band 7, £37,570 to £43,772 per annum (dependent on experience)
37.5 hours per week
Permanent/Bank, Full/Part time, Night duty and/or term time only
Based in Lingfield, Surrey
Young Epilepsy is the only UK charity dedicated to creating better lives for children and young people with epilepsy and related conditions and is based on a beautiful campus in Lingfield, Surrey, providing world class services.
Working closely with and supporting the Registered Nurse Manager, you will provide management support to the nursing team and be the Clinical Lead for Infection Control across Young Epilepsy. You will take responsibility for the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care and act as a key nurse, providing specialist epilepsy support, including emergency treatment and the management of status epilepticus.
What we need from you
• Diploma or Degree in Nursing or Nursing qualification.
• Mentorship, Leadership or management qualification.
• Solid post registration experience and a strong track record of managing a team.
• Clearly understand Care Quality Commission standards.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Generous annual leave.
• Paid overtime.
• Opportunities for career progression
• Occupational pension scheme.
• On-site accommodation available
• Subsidised dining room.
• Gym membership options (on and off-site).
• Perkbox, giving you access to nationwide discounts and benefits.
• Free parking on campus.
• Comprehensive training.
We are accessible by bus, by train via the East Grinstead branch of the Oxted Line and by car and offer free parking on our campus.
For further details of these and other vacancies, please visit our website:
Closing date: 31st May 2019.
Interviews to be held on: 10th June 2019
No agencies please.
If you do not hear anything within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Young Epilepsy strives to employ people that reflect the community it serves; therefore, applications from minority groups and people with disabilities are particularly welcomed.
Young Epilepsy is the operating name of the National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy. Registered Charity No: 311877 (England and Wales).