Reference : 271220181
£26,426 to £28,131 per annum
37 hours per week. all year
Based in Lingfield, Surrey
Young Epilepsy is the only UK charity dedicated to creating better lives for children and young people with epilepsy and related conditions.
In this recently created key role, you will manage and develop the CAFM system within Young Epilepsy, which provides day-to-day support for the Facilities Department across our 65-acre campus in 80 occupied buildings. Whilst monitoring the CAFM helpdesk to keep up-to-date with incoming requests, you will manage and review the work order list, providing reports, maintaining accurate records and providing quality assurance support to the Facilities Department.
What we need from you
• Relevant qualification or experience showing a good knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services and maintenance
• Experience of managing CAFM systems
• Experience of working Personal Digital Assistants
• Understanding of Health Technical Memorandums and statutory and technical requirements for the operation and maintenance of plant and engineering services
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well within a team
• Generous annual leave
• Paid overtime
• Opportunities for career progression
• Occupational pension scheme
• On-site accommodation
• Subsidised dining room
• Gym membership options (on and off-site)
• Perkbox, offering discounts and benefits across the UK
• Free parking on campus
• Comprehensive training
We are accessible by bus, train (via the East Grinstead branch of the Oxted Line) and car (with free parking available on campus).
Closing date: 31st January 2019
No agencies please.
If you do not hear anything within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Young Epilepsy strives to employ people that reflect the community it serves; therefore, applications from minority groups and people with disabilities are particularly welcomed.
Young Epilepsy is the operating name of the National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy. Registered Charity No: 311877 (England and Wales).