Reference : 091120180
£30,401 - 37,267 per annum (pro-rata where applicable)
37.5 hours per week, Term-Time Only
Based in Lingfield, Surrey
Young Epilepsy is the leading national charity working exclusively to improve the lives of children and young people with epilepsy and related conditions, and is based on a beautiful campus in Lingfield, Surrey, providing world-class services.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Nurse to join our small, supportive team and really make a difference to the lives of children and young people with a range of complex health care needs. With responsibility for the planning, implementation and evaluation of individualised nursing care, you will also work autonomously within the team as a key Nurse, ensuring that a holistic approach to the health care needs of the students is maintained.
What we need from you
• A registered Nurse with a degree, or equivalent, in Nursing, and proven post registration experience,
• A strong team ethic and first class communication skills.
• A flexible approach is essential as you will be required to work some unsocial hours, and you must have a full driving licence.
• The ability to remain calm and confident under pressure is also required.
To discuss this post or arrange an informal visit, please contact Sue Robinson on 01342 831220.
• Generous annual leave.
• Paid overtime.
• Opportunities for career progression
• Occupational pension scheme.
• On-site accommodation available
• Subsidised dining room.
• Gym membership options (on and off-site).
• Perkbox, giving you access to nationwide discounts and benefits.
• A range of shift patterns.
• Free parking on campus.
• Comprehensive training.
We are accessible by bus, by train via the East Grinstead branch of the Oxted Line and by car and offer free parking on our campus.
For further details of these and other vacancies, please visit our website:
No agencies please.
If you do not hear anything within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) will be required.
Young Epilepsy strives to employ people that reflect the community it serves; therefore, applications from minority groups and people with disabilities are particularly welcomed.
Young Epilepsy is the operating name of the National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy. Registered Charity No: 311877 (England and Wales).