When: 20 September 2019
Pacific Support Services invite you to their Charity Golf Day in aid of Young Epilepsy.
If you're looking for stunning countryside views, a professional atmosphere, experienced well trained staff and a superb day of golf to remember, then look no further.
The day will comprise of:
- 8am: Registration and full English breakfast
- 9.30am: 9 hole Texas Scramble
- 12pm: Light lunch
- 1pm: 18 holes Shotgun start (Stableford)
- An amazing 3 course meal
- Evening entertainment by comedian Aaron James
- Auction with incredible prizes including holidays, golf clubs and a car!
Individuals: £115 + VAT
Team of 4: £405 + VAT
Meal Only: £45
Table of 10: £450
Location: Stockbrook Manor Golf and Country Club, Billericay, Essex