When: 14 April 2019
Join Team Young Epilepsy for the Brighton Marathon 2019! The Brighton Marathon is now the second largest marathon in the UK and twelfth largest in Europe.
The last mile is along the seafront road beside thousands of cheering spectators, while the fabulous Finish is in Madeira Drive, just east of the brilliant Brighton Pier. The event has a unique atmosphere and sense of occasion and makes for a great day out; running or supporting!
Minimum sponsorship: £500
We will be here to support you all the way and help you reach your target!
- A Young Epilepsy running vest
- An opportunity to meet, share and learn from other sports and challenge event participants via our fantastic Facebook group (exclusive to sports events participants).
- Free t-shirts for your friends and family that come along to cheer you on
- Tips and ideas to help you raise the minimum sponsorship
- An Invite to Young Epilepsy to see the resources and people you are helping
- The very best support from our dedicated fundraising team who will help you every step of the way with advice on training and fundraising!