Salary: £18,656 per annum, pro rata
Hours: Wednesday and Thursday - 8.00-16.00 and 9.00-17.00, Friday 8.00-15.30 and 9.00-16.30 on rotation
Term: Part Time, All Year, Permanent
Location: Based in Lingfield, Surrey
Closing date: Sunday, 15 December 2019
Young Epilepsy is the leading national charity working exclusively to improve the lives of children and young people with epilepsy and related conditions, and is based on a beautiful campus in Lingfield, Surrey, providing world class services.
To provide cohesive administrative support to the Facilities Department being one of the first points of contact within the department.
What we need from you
• To provide cohesive administrative support to the Facilities Department, being one of the first points of contact within the department.
• To deliver a high level of customer service to all visitors and telephone callers to the department, issuing passes to contractors, signing for stock items as and when required.
• Assisting with general enquiries.
• To provide feedback to stakeholders across site with the aim of raising the profile of the Facilities Department.
• Liaising with contractors and suppliers in conjunction with the Facilities Team Managers to chase orders / parts and arrange appointments.
• To ensure the internal filing systems are kept up to date and all documents filed accurately.
• Using the CAFM, system to input data and to liaise with “team managers” ensure correct reporting by the maintenance team.
• To cover holidays and sickness across the other administrative posts when required. In conjunction with the other administrators on a rota basis ensure the office is manned 08.00-17.00 Mon- Fri.
• Generous annual leave.
• Paid overtime.
• Opportunities for career progression
• Occupational pension scheme.
• Subsidised dining room.
• Gym membership options (on and off-site).
• Perkbox, giving you access to nationwide discounts and benefits.
• Free parking on campus.
• Comprehensive training.
We are accessible by bus, by train via the East Grinstead branch of the Oxted Line and by car and offer free parking on our campus.
For further details of these and other vacancies, please visit our website:
Closing date: 15th December 2019.
No agencies please.
If you do not hear anything within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) will be required.
Young Epilepsy strives to employ people that reflect the community it serves; therefore, applications from minority groups and people with disabilities are particularly welcomed.
Young Epilepsy is the operating name of the National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy. Registered Charity No: 311877 (England and Wales).