Salary: £15,817 FTE
Hours: 20 hours per week, part-time
Location: Based in Lingfield
Closing date: Sunday, 27 October 2019
Young Epilepsy is the only UK charity dedicated to creating better lives for children and young people with epilepsy and related conditions and is based on a beautiful campus in Lingfield, Surrey, providing world class services.
We are looking for an organised and methodical individual with a strong team ethic to join our Assessment Centre Care team. You will provide a domestic service to the assessment unit at Young Epilepsy, ensuring that the highest standards of hygiene are maintained at all times.
What we need from you
- Experience of domestic work within a domestic environment and food preparation is essential
- The ability to prioritise duties and work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a supportive team player.
- Generous annual leave.
- Paid overtime.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Occupational pension scheme.
- On-site accommodation available
- Subsidised dining room.
- Gym membership options (on and off-site).
- Perkbox, giving you access to nationwide discounts and benefits.
- Free parking on campus.
- Comprehensive training.
We are accessible by bus, by train via the East Grinstead branch of the Oxted Line and by car and offer free parking on our campus.
For further details of these and other vacancies, please visit our website:
Closing date: Sunday 27th October 2019.
No agencies please.
If you do not hear anything within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Young Epilepsy strives to employ people that reflect the community it serves; therefore, applications from minority groups and people with disabilities are particularly welcomed.
Young Epilepsy is the operating name of the National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy. Registered Charity No: 311877 (England and Wales).