A picture is worth a thousand words and so photos and video will really help bring your event to life.
Posting them on social media will also encourage sponsorship and spread the word.
- Smile: fundraising literally has the word fun in it so keep smiling and people will smile with you.
- Be creative. Show your personality, show what you are up to, when and why you are doing it, and tell the story.
- Filming: Be sure to keep the camera or phone steady and that you can hear the footage properly. Make sure you interview the key people involved in your activity.
- High res. Make sure the camera you are using is set to high resolution, so images can be used for press. Ask your Young Epilepsy fundraiser for advice if you’re not sure.
- Branding. Make sure you have Young Epilepsy branding so that everyone can see who you’re raising money for. T-shirts are available for all fundraisers, simply call 01342 831245 to get yours.
- Upload. There are loads of video sharing channels you can go upload your video to, Youtube, Vine and Instagram are all great.
Make sure you post the link on our social media channels so we can see it too: