Setting up and managing a society will be such an incredible experience; you will learn so many new skills, meet new people and will be a great boost to your CV.
By setting up a Y.E.S. society you will be making a huge difference to the children and young people living with the condition who we support, and without you we wouldn’t be able to continue to better their futures.
In return your society will receive:
- One to one support from one of the Young Epilepsy student fundraising Team
- Free Young Epilepsy goody bag which will contain some of our cool merchandise for society members
- A bespoke tour of our campus to see first-hand the great work we do, as well as the chance to attend a study day to receive training and gain a better understanding of epilepsy and education
- Exclusive information about any volunteer opportunities or internship placements
- Countless new skills such as people management, finances and communications, we can also provide you with a reference
If you are already part of a society and would like to get involved we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch with your Young Epilepsy student fundraiser on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free university pack.