Join our team as a guaranteed place!
Experience the phenomenal Virgin Money London Marathon 2018
By taking part in this prestigious event you’ll be helping to boost our funding to continue our national projects as well as our educational and research facilities at our main campus in Surrey. We are the only charity that focuses exclusively on young people with epilepsy and other associated conditions.
Last year just over 39,000 people completed the 26.2 mile route passing some of London’s most iconic landmarks. With 254,000 ballot applications this year (from the UK alone) this is going to be a fantastic year for the city and the excitement is already brewing and you can be there in 2017!
We have guaranteed places available on our team. We ask runners to pay a £100 registration fee, and to pledge to raise a minimum of £3000 in sponsorship to help support our work with young people and children living with epilepsy.
Be a part of our team and you will receive from us:
- A runner pack full of fundraising advice and tips
- A fantastic Young Epilepsy branded running vest or t-shirt to run in on the day
- Materials to inspire you and support your fundraising
- Invitation to come and visit us and see the work we do first hand
- Advice on the best training and nutrition resources
- On the day cheering and a celebratory drink afterwards
Have your own place?
Own place runners, join us! If you have your own place in the run, we would love to have you on our team! There would be no minimum sponsorship, and you will still receive the same benefits as the rest of the team.
If you have any questions please contact our Sports and Challenge Events fundraiser on 01342 831245 or email email@example.com