Join our team as a guaranteed place!
Experience the phenomenal Virgin Money London Marathon 2018
By taking part in this prestigious event you’ll be helping us to tackle epilepsy with children and young people across the UK.
The 2017 London Marathon saw a record number of runners, with 254,000 people registered for a ballot place and over 40,000 people completed the 26.2 mile route passing some of London’s most iconic landmarks. Next year will be a fantastic year for the city and the excitement is already brewing and you can be there in 2018!
We have guaranteed places available on the Young Epilepsy Team! We ask runners to pay a £100 registration fee, and to pledge to raise a minimum of £2750 in sponsorship to help support our work with young people and children living with epilepsy.
We are here to help you throughout your journey with us, including fundraising plans, a running vest advice on training and nutrition resources and much, much more.
Be a part of our team and you will receive from us:
- A runner pack full of fundraising advice and tips
- A fantastic Young Epilepsy branded running vest or t-shirt to run in on the day
- Materials to inspire you and support your fundraising
- Invitation to come and visit us and see the work we do first hand
- Advice on the best training and nutrition resources
- On the day cheering and a celebratory drink afterwards
Got a ballot place?
If you have received a ballot place and wold like to join our team we will be thrilled to have you! Do get in contact with us so we can add you to the team and ensure you are kept in the loop with all information.
If you have any questions please contact our Sports and Challenge Events fundraiser on 01342 831245 or email email@example.com