When: 22 April 2018
The whole team thrashed their individual targets which is fantastic and will help us continue our work, such as our Transitions programme which supports young people to cope with the condition, in areas such as housing, independence, personal and social skills and feelings of isolation.
Minimum sponsorship: £2750
If you have applied for a ballot place you will know by October if you have been successful. If you are interested in running for us (with or without a balloted place) then contact us for a registration form to join our team!
If you miss out on gaining your own place we will put you forward for one of our guaranteed Gold Bond places.
To maximise your chances of getting a Gold Bond place we recommend you get your application to us early. Just email us for an application form on email@example.com.
- A Young Epilepsy running vest
- Free t-shirts for your friends and family that come along to cheer you on
- A fundraising pack with tips and ideas to help you raise the minimum sponsorship
- Advice on how to engage local media to maximise fundraising coverage
- An invite to Young Epilepsy to see exactly the resources and people you are helping
- The very best support from our dedicated fundraising team who will help you every step of the way with advice on training and fundraising
- The loud cheers of encouragement from the Young Epilepsy team of volunteers and supporters, on the day to give you the momentum to cross the finish line
I don't want to run, but I want to show my support for Team Young Epilepsy
If you have any questions please contact our Sports and Challenge Events fundraiser on 01342 831245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org