We have an opportunity for experienced Nurses to join our team and really make a difference to the lives of children and young people with epilepsy. With responsibility for the planning, implementation and evaluation of individualised nursing care, you will work within the team as a key Nurse, ensuring that a holistic approach to the health care needs to the students is maintained.
A registered Nurse with a degree, or equivalent, in Nursing and proven post registration experience, you will have a strong team ethic and first class communication skills. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work some unsocial hours, and you must have a full driving licence.
Benefits of working at Young Epilepsy:
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata if applicable)
- pension scheme
- subsidised staff dining room
- onsite gym
- free onsite parking
- a range of shift patterns and also offer opportunities for overtime.
Band 5 £21,909 - £28,462 per annum (pro rata if applicable)
Full time and term time only options available:
- 1x All Year, Full Time, 37.5 hours
- 1x Term Time Only, 37.5 hours
- 1x Term Time Only, 23 hours
Based in Lingfield, Surrey